Chef Lyhn Pham
We can help you plan a private dinner experience with one of our expert chefs…
Celebrating a birthday, a wedding or special milestone? We can pair you with one of our expert chefs to create an unforgettable experience!
Old City Kitchen provides a beautiful and unique venue that will wow your guests and provide you with amazing memories of incredible food shared with your closest family and friends.
Please fill out the form below and provide as much detail as you like – the more information we have, the better for us to pair you with the right chef and cuisine.
We can also refer you to florists, musicians and more to take your event to another level….
Contact Us Today for Options...
Feel free to contact Laura at 609-954-0488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and information.
Click here for our current dinners and classes...
Join us for our very first brunch event! Chef Aziza Young will be preparing a delicious menu which will include:
– Stuffed French Toast with a cherry compote
– Shrimp & Grits with seafood gravy and sautéed vegetables
– Crispy chicken and donut waffles with brandy maple syrup
Complimentary mimosas will be available for guests 21+. Coffee and other beverages will be served.
Seating is limited to 12 guests.
Join us at Old City Kitchen for an infused CBD dinner experience…
1) (Infused) Oak Smoked deviled eggs
2) Hummus with Haloumi, Sun dried tomato and olive tapenade, (infused) olive oil
3) Curried purple cauliflower and (infused) truffle oil Bouillabaisse
4) Miso cod, pea shoots, freeze dried edamame, (infused) chili and sesame oil
5) Pork belly with (infused) citrus honey, togaroshi powder, and apple slaw
6) Chocolate, Caramel, and Toffee covered Local bacon bars
Pasta making 101:
Rolled and hand shaped pasta
Paired with Classic Sauces:
Cacio e Pepe
‘Real’ Alfredo sauce
Quick fresh tomato sauce
Complimentary wine will be available to guests 21 and over.