Team Building at Old City Kitchen
Create a custom class or event for an engaging team building experience…
Nothing brings people together like shared experiences with food. Our classes and custom designed events allow your team to work together to create everything from a simple charcuterie board, to a full multiple course meal.
You can also keep it simple with a wine pairing class or other educational event Examples include learning knife skills, safety or simply exploring a certain cuisine in a relaxed environment.
Contact Us Today for Options...
We can craft the perfect event to engage and entertain your group.
Feel free to contact Laura at 609-954-0488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and information.
Click here for our current dinners and classes...
March 27th, 2022 – 11am-2pm
Join us for our very first brunch event! Chef Aziza Young will be preparing a delicious menu which will include:
– Stuffed French Toast with a cherry compote
– Shrimp & Grits with seafood gravy and sautéed vegetables
– Crispy chicken and donut waffles with brandy maple syrup
Complimentary mimosas will be available for guests 21+. Coffee and other beverages will be served.
Seating is limited to 12 guests.
April 20th, 2022 – 7pm-9pm
Join us at Old City Kitchen for an infused CBD dinner experience…
1) (Infused) Oak Smoked deviled eggs
2) Hummus with Haloumi, Sun dried tomato and olive tapenade, (infused) olive oil
3) Curried purple cauliflower and (infused) truffle oil Bouillabaisse
4) Miso cod, pea shoots, freeze dried edamame, (infused) chili and sesame oil
5) Pork belly with (infused) citrus honey, togaroshi powder, and apple slaw
6) Chocolate, Caramel, and Toffee covered Local bacon bars
April 23rd, 2022 – 11am-2pm
Pasta making 101:
Rolled and hand shaped pasta
Paired with Classic Sauces:
Cacio e Pepe
‘Real’ Alfredo sauce
Quick fresh tomato sauce
Complimentary wine will be available to guests 21 and over.